Apex Middle School
400 East Moore Street
Apex, NC 27502
Musical Participant Registration
CAST & CREW Registration Deadline: October 26th
- Registration is required for all Musical Participants. Parents/guardians of students participating in the 2018 Fall Musical (both cast and crew) are required to complete and submit this registration form. Note: You must know your child’s confirmed cast role or crew position.
- Review the musical information we’ve provided. All parents need to read the Musical Participation Information thoroughly and review the Musical Crew Job Descriptions before completing the form below. View/download information.
- Provide a reliable email address. It is our goal to communicate with all parents efficiently. Please help us achieve this by supplying the email you check most often. We have no idea if our notification has reached you when we receive an auto responder to your work email that tells us you’re out of the office or on vacation. Also, please add our Musical Coordinator’s email address to your contact list: email@example.com. Every year we receive a high volume of kicked-back messages due to SPAM blocking filters. Thank you!
- Ensure registration submission success. After you click “SUBMIT” you will get a screen that says, “Participant Registration Submitted!” If you do not, there is an entry error on the form that needs to be corrected. We have found that it is better to use a laptop/desktop/tablet rather than a smartphone to submit this form.
- Important reminder: The Musical Participant Registration form must be completed by a parent/guardian, not by the student participant. Thank you!
- $25 Musical Fee Due with Registration. The registration submission confirmation screen contains contains a direct link to pay the $25 musical fee online. Please pay your fee at this time. This covers the cost of t-shirts and food provided to cast and crew during rehearsals.